Located in: HUELVA
Extension: 514 has.
* Farm with an area of 514.75 hectares. Located in the
Province of Huelva and in the municipality of Valverde del Camino.
* It is bordered to the East by the Highway A-493 Valverde del Camino - La Palma del Condado, through which the farm is accessed from the road. Located said access very close to town and 87 km from Seville.
* Vegetation that the farm is composed of is: Cork oak, Pine forest, Holm oak and Pasture and Matorral. The farm in its largest area, corresponds to a wooded formation, where the arboreal stratum gives rise to a clear forest of quercines, an irregular adult mass, whose main species are: the cork oak (Quercus suber) and the holm oak (Quercus ilex)
* There is a Cortijo next to the gatehouse, old mill and stables. Which need reforms. There is electrical installation and motorized water tanks.
* There are fences and several water points (swamps) for cattle.
* The farm is located within the Guadiana River Hydrographic Basin, and within this in the Tinto River Hydrographic Subbasin, to which it discharges its waters from the South.
* The farm is exploited forestry with the Saca del ccho del Alcornoque with bags of 7000 - 8000 quintals per cycle. Being the cork of very good quality.
2 hunts per year are carried out hunting with Caza
Major and several with Small Game.
RRP 3,300,000 MM
The fees are 3% plus taxes